Welcome

Howdy y'all!

So mostly on this blog, you'll find my story, So It Begins, chapters and teasers. Since we all know how fanfuck can poof your shit, it's best to have a back-up, when your shit is chalked full of lemony goodness in a raunchy way.. *evil grins*

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So It Begins - Ch. 12

(BPOV)

Once we had all sat around and discussed the future, we all came to the same conclusion, but the ultimate decision was down to Edward and me. It was nice knowing that the two of us were on the same page, hoping that the other parties would be happy with the outcome.

After our discussion, I decided that Esme and I, had had enough of the office, and called it a day. I thanked, Rose, profusely for sticking by me, even if she wasn’t included yet, on all of my past discretion’s with Charlie.

Saying goodbye was filled with motherly hugs from Esme, to Rose, who I could tell was touched by her gentle ways and affection. Giving her the directions to our house, and seeing her out, I ushered Edward and Esme out the door, to the reception area, where we stopped by Kate’s desk to have a word with her.

I apologized once again, to Kate, for Alice’s behavior, even when I shouldn’t have had too, but nonetheless, I needed her to know that we all weren’t like that. I had big plans for Kate, and needed her to know that everything would be alright. I invited her and her husband, Garrett over for dinner this evening, with Rose, to let her in on the game plan. I had a feeling, after tonight, she and Garrett would have a lot to discuss.

After extending the invitation for dinner, we exchanged smiles and excused ourselves to the elevator. While waiting for the elevator, I happened to notice Alice walking down the hallway towards us, but once she looked up and saw us, she narrowed her eyes and glared, stomping her foot, spinning on her heel and rushed off.

For the life of me, I couldn’t figure out what had turned her into this new person, the person her friends couldn’t even stand. Rose and I couldn’t help her out, if we didn’t even know what the problem was, she just needed to talk to us, instead of belittling us.

I returned my focus on my new family, as the elevator doors sprung open, allowing us to enter. Edward held me closely the entire ride down, while Esme looked ahead, smiling at the doors. She was obviously happy for the two of us, extremely delighted with the love we had for the other from the very beginning. It’s a rarity people to fall in love so quickly.

On the way home, Esme offered her assistance in the kitchen, for the dinner that evening. I was thrilled that I would be standing in the kitchen, side by side, with the woman I was quickly forming a motherly relationship with.

We planned out the menu for dinner, each throwing suggestions back and forth, wanting the dinner to be a joyous occasion, and to forget the confrontation with Alice today. We had a wonderful announcement, granted, several people had to be there, and we, also, wanted input from Carlisle, as well. I knew the ultimate decision was down to me, but I respected other people’s opinions.

It was decided that once we arrived back to our home, Esme would leave, only to come back later with Carlisle so we could begin to cook. I loved Esme to death, but I seriously needed to show my man some love, he had me so utterly turned on right now from his commanding voice. I needed to show him my appreciation, love, and gratitude.

Edward was waiting on the front porch, as we pulled up into the driveway, with a grin on his face. If I didn’t know better, I would think he knew damn well what he had caused back in the fucking office. I had received several weird, knowing looks from Esme on the drive here, as she watched me squirm in my fucking seat, but right now, I couldn’t really give a fuck, because I needed my husband. Badly!

As he met us at the vehicle, he helped us both out, kissing his mother on the cheek, then placed a gentle kiss to my lips. Esme and I hugged goodbye, and promised to see one another later this evening, before she drove off.

I spun around on my heels, snatching Edward’s hand in mine, and all but, dragging him into the house. As the door clicked shut, I circled around Edward, assessing his tall, firm and lean stature, trailing my finger along his stomach.

Dropping to my knees in front of him, I made quick work of his belt. Jerking it from the loops, I slung it over my shoulder, making it thud against the wall. I jerked his slacks and boxer briefs down around his ankles, staring hungrily at his massive cock; saliva coating my mouth and throat, as I licked my lips.

“Not that I’m complaining, sweetheart, but what do I owe the pleasure of this treatment?” Edward chuckled with a smirk.

“You’re going to watch me pleasuring you, as I see fit. You won’t be closing your eyes, they will focus on what my mouth will do to your body. Understood?” I demanded, cocking my eyebrow, daring him with my eyes to refuse me.

“Ye-sssss,” he stuttered, closing his eyes tightly for a second, before looking down upon my face with hunger.

Never heard him stutter before, my confident Edward, such a mess at the moment.
Edward was turning me into a wanton hussy. Never in all my life had I thought myself to be so sexually charged, but yet, here I was, knelt before him and his glorious cock, licking my lips, mouth practically screaming for me to take him inside the warm walls. Did I hate it? Fuck no! Loved it! I was a seductress, at this very moment. My pussy was trembling in want, need.

The smirk was gone from his face, wiped clean, eyes filled with thirst, lusting. His nostrils flared, a tale sign of him taking in the scent of my arousal. A loud hiss escaped his mouth, as I wrapped my tiny, warm hand around his cock. It swelled even further in my hand, making his head fall back.

“Watch me,” I growled, insisting, tugging on his cock harder.

Stroking him slowly, I had no idea where my commanding voice was coming from, this control, the uninhibited sexual self-confidence, I liked it. I liked it, a lot!

Edward and his goddamn authoritative tone, just remembering it made my body sing, causing goose bumps to rise across my silky skin.

“Do you smell what you do to my body, do you see how much it wants you?” I probe, dipping my fingers underneath my skirt, through the side of my panties, and running them through my juices, bringing them to his mouth to taste.

His tongue poked and prodded my fingers, licking every ounce of my cum clean from my fingers.

“Answer me,” I insisted, giving his cock another hard pull.

“You’re so fucking sexy when you control my body,” Edward ground out, hissing louder around my fingers. His breathing was labored and fast, eyes focused solely on my mouth.

“Yes, I can fucking smell it,” he screamed out, releasing my fingers with a pop.

Fighting to keep his eyes locked on me, his moans were sensual, legs shaking uncontrollably with just my touch.

“What do you see… Tell me!” I demanded, stroking his cock a tad bit harder; faster, while my other hand roamed down my body, heading for the promise land.

“I see my beautiful wife, knelt before me, stroking my cock, and playing with herself. It’s a fucking masterpiece,” he said, gritting his teeth.

“I love watching you stroke my goddamn cock,” Edward groaned, again fighting to keep his eyes on me.

Listening to his words in that velvety voice, made my pussy clench around my fingers, walls pushing and pulling, trembling with its release.

With my eyes still locked with Edward’s, I wrapped my mouth around his cock, taking it slowly in, inch by fucking inch. Humming around his cock, hollowing my cheeks out until his cock was hitting the back of my throat, my tongue snaked out and around his luscious dick, tracing the swollen veins. I could feel the rush of his blood against my tongue, begging me to bite into it, but contained myself from hurting him.

I let out a shriek, as I was airborne, and his dick popped out of mouth, loudly. My arms and legs were flailing around.

“What are you doing?” I screamed, partially pouting because I didn’t get to finish what I had started.

Before I could even catch my breath, I was tossed into the chase lounge chair, scrambling around. Edward lifted my hips, ripped my panties straight off my body and buried his face and tongue into my sopping, wet pussy.

Long, slow, licks up my slit, twirled around my clit, nipping here and there. My body cried out, my mind completely blank, as it focused on the sensations to my neither regions.

Pants escaped me, unfathomably.

Back arched. Legs thrown open wider.

His tongue showed no mercy. Relentlessly bringing me towards my release.

I whined, as he abruptly stopped the motions, only to be rewarded with him lifting me higher into the air and lowering his hard length into my sweltering walls.

My head fell back, as I enjoyed the feeling of him filling me whole. He groaned, causing my eyes to focus back on him, his hands clenching at my waist, fighting so hard to keep from making this rough.

“Let go, Edward,” I pleaded, his hands gripping my hips harder the next instant, pushing himself harder into me, pulling back, just to do it again. Repeatedly.

My hips rocked into him, meeting each thrust of his own.

Without registering his closeness to my face, his mouth came crashing hard against mine, breath fanning across my plump lips, tongue assaulting mine.

“I need to taste you again,” he whispered against my lips, breaking our kiss and resting his forehead against mine.  Edward pulled out of me, flipping me around on my stomach.

“On all fours,” he demanded, sitting up and making me scramble to my knees and hands, against the leather chair.

His hands roamed up my hips, as he drug my skirt up across back, traveling on to my shoulders, as he pushed me down upon my face, burying my head into the cushions. I was panting uncontrollably, waiting in anticipation for his tongue again.

In the blink of an eye, his tongue was buried once again, into my heat. Sucking my clit roughly, licking my juices up as they gushed from me, trailing behind what was leaking down my trembling thighs.

It was over far too quickly, and I was getting frustrated. My body was on fire, as he brought me to the brink again, just to leave me hanging there, as he pulled back. My mind was screaming, thinking of every scenario to bring me to my release.

A loud pop, echoed against the walls, as his hand came in contact with my ass. I cried out into the cushions, my voice muffled, as the pain turned to pleasure. I could feel the color burn into my skin, loving the idea of having my ass rosy, from my husbands rough hands.

“You will not cum, Isabella,” Edward said harshly, seeming to know exactly what was on my mind and where my thoughts had taken me.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned, as his hand wrapped around my hair, pulling my face from the cushions, lips meeting with my neck, sucking my taut skin.

“My, my, my little cockwhore likes to be spanked,” Edward chuckled knowingly, as his whispered his nasty words in my ear, causing my pussy to clench in preparation for my impending release.

His other hand on his dick, stationed at my entrance, dragging the head of it up and down my opening, covering it with my cum. The thought of seeing it was arousing, causing my arousal to seep out heavier.

In one deep, fluid movement, he was buried deep within me, penetrating me with an erotic tempo. I grabbed a hold of the arms on the chair, preparing myself for the fucking I was about to get.

I cried out, as his dick hit places I had never felt before. The new position let me experience more pleasure than I had ever known.

“Do you like it when I spank you?” He questioned smugly.

“Oh God, yesssss,” I moaned, throwing my hips harder against him.

“Patience my lovely,” he soothingly spoke, running his finger down my back, causing me to arch forward into the chair.

His words were fucking killing me, my brain mush, screaming obscenities loud and clear.

Stroking my clit faster, intensifying the pleasure he was causing with his dick. The rhythm was fast and deep.

With another pop to the ass, as he drove harder into me, pinching my nipple with his other hand, my pussy walls clenched around his swollen dick, trembling wildly. The world shattered around me, as my orgasm rushed to the forefront, waving a white flag in surrender.

“Fuuuuck!” Edward shouted, gripping my hips harder. His orgasm followed mine, as cum spurted inside of me, filling my pussy full.

Edward’s body slumped forward, his hands never losing the grip on my hips, as he twitched inside of me, my pussy milking every ounce of cum he had.

“Unbelievable,” I whimpered, sad that we had things to do and were now finished with our afternoon delight.

“Yeah,” Edward hissed, pulling his now flaccid cock from within me.

Rolling off to the side, he pulled me into his arm, as our breathing slowed. We laid in our blissful state of minds, relaxing further into one another, enjoying the high that we had created.

With a regrettable sigh, we pulled apart, knowing that there would be much work ahead of us. Edward stood from the chair, reaching a hand out to me, offering his help to me. Pulling me to my feet, he picked me up and carried my tired body up the stairs to our bathroom, and turned on the shower.

We scrubbed one another clean, Edward treating me like the worlds most precious gemstone, with each loving stroke to my body. His touches were tender in a nonsexual way. We both knew that nothing else could happen until our guests were here and gone later.

This man might be a criminal for his job, but he was nothing less than a romantic at heart with me. How I ever got this lucky, I would never fucking know.

Exhausting the last of our hot water, Edward turned the knobs, efficiently shutting off the water, and stepped out of the shower. He grabbed a towel, and helped me step out, drying my body off completely.

(EPOV)


To say that I was furious, earlier, was an understatement. To have Alice, standing there in front of my wife, poking her in the chest with her finger, infuriated me. At first, I thought I would let Bella handle her, as I had heard quite a bit of the conversation, before I made my presence known, and knew that she could take care of herself. Hell, even my mother was standing her ground for Bella. I knew right then, that my mother loved Bella just as much as I did. But stepping past Kate, whom I had met on my last visit here, seeing this tiny woman act the way she was, I knew I couldn’t stand by any longer. Bella taking care of herself, be damned.

Once we had left the office, I had the time to clear my head and get my anger in check. Something was off with Alice, sure, but that didn’t give her the right to treat her two business partners, who she claimed to be her best friends, the way that she was. I had seen this type of hostility in drug addicts, but I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, for Bella and Rose’s sake. My eyes would be open though, and I would bring it up tonight at dinner, just so everyone could keep an eye on her when she‘s around and in their presence.

I was also shocked, smelling Bella’s arousal, while standing in her office, commanding Alice to step away from her. It hit me like a ton of fucking bricks, and it was all I could do, not to pin her against the goddamn desk in front of everyone, mother included, and fucking her senseless. I was sure that would’ve gone over well.

By the time I had made it home, I found myself standing at the entrance, waiting on Bella and my mother, anxious to get Bella alone. I could only hope that my mother would be leaving for awhile. I needed my wife.

Things got heated extremely fast once my mother pulled out, to head home. Bella practically had been eye-fucking me since the moment she had pulled in. I guess it didn’t help much, that I stood there, waiting, with a smug look on my face.

She had drug me into the house, and had my cock free in mere seconds. I was completely turned on by her demanding shit from me. I lost focus one too many times, only for her to bark more sexy words at me.

When I couldn’t take it anymore, I threw her up in the air before she could fucking blink and carried her to the chaise lounge in the living room.

I had to have her.

Taste her ambrosia of sin.

Had to have our skin touching.

When I demanded her to get on all fours, I almost lost it; I had fucking died and gone to heaven. This was the first time, since we had been together, that I had seen her before me like this. The curve of her back, the dimples above her ass cheeks, she was fucking gorgeous.

My shy, lovely wife apparently loved to be spanked too. Oh the fun to have with that. I couldn’t even begin to describe how she gushed around my cock when I smacked her on the ass, and for good measures, I gave her another swat, a little while later.

We both ended up in a heap by the time we were finished, but knew that we needed to get cleaned up so Bella could get started on dinner for our guests.

When Bella mentioned to my mother and Rose, what she had decided after speaking to me earlier this morning, I wasn’t all to shocked. I knew we both had our hearts set on her being pregnant now, so it only made sense. She didn’t need the stress of the office on her all the time, and I was overjoyed that she was ready to give it all up for a family life instead.

After our shower, I dried both our bodies, and we both threw on some comfortable clothes. Sweat pants and wife beater for the both of us. Seriously, if we didn’t have so much to get done, I would’ve taken her again, right then and there. I might have thought before, that Bella couldn’t get any more beautiful than she was, but seeing her in those sweats and that tiny little shirt, my dick was screaming for a release, ready to pound the fuck out of my sweats and rip a goddamn hole through the fabric with the rapid teeth that he suddenly grew. Damn, down boy!

Once my parents arrived, mom and Bella headed into the kitchen to get started on tonight’s menu. From what the two of us had gathered, the ladies were making a huge meal for tonight‘s gathering.

My dad and I headed off to the parlor to have a drink and talk about the incident at Bella’s office this morning. Apparently, he was just as angry as I was.

“Was today really that bad, son?” Dad asked, the minute I had finished pouring our drinks.

“Had it been another man in that room, doing the talking, I would’ve killed him,” I replied, taking a drink of my scotch.

“Your mother filled me in on all of it, I just wanted your opinion on the matter,” he sighed, scratching the back of his neck.

“I’m sure she would have,” I laughed, knowing my mother wouldn’t have kept anything from my father.

“So is Bella really sure about this, letting her company go?” He asked, wanting to make sure it was true.

“Yeah, she said she wants too. Wants to be a full-time mother, something she never had in her life. If she is pregnant, which I’m hoping that she is, I want her to do what she sees is best,” I smiled, knowing my eyes were twinkling in anticipation of our future together.

“I’m proud of you, son. Proud of what you’ve accomplished in life, where your future is taking you, for finding your better half,” he smiled in return, tipping his head to me in kindness.

“Thanks, Dad, I really appreciate it. I’m extremely happy,” I grinned, thoughts of Bella’s round stomach flashing before my eyes again.

“I’m kind of looking forward to being a grandfather, so I’m hoping that you find out soon, that you’re expecting,” he laughed. His laughter lines were prominent on his face, and made me hope that I looked that well aged, as well.

“I’ll bet you are,” I laughed in my relaxed state.

“So the offer sounds fair,” Dad thought out loud, I was ready to hear his thoughts on the whole thing.

“Very fair,” I replied, knowing the offer was, indeed, very good.

“Everything will turn out, son,” he responded, giving me the famous Cullen smirk, and eyebrow raise.

“I have no doubt, if I have anything to say about it,”  I retorted, amusement clear in my voice.

We wandered over to the chess table set up in the corner, and emerged ourselves in the longest game of chess ever. Several hours later, and three games in, the ladies came to get us.

Bella and I excused ourselves to get ready, as my mom and dad hugged one another close. I admired their relationship, had always marveled at their closeness; the way they touched one another, eyes always fixated on the other, or just their words of love.

Hugging one another close together, we made our way to the bedroom to pretty up for the occasion. Bella’s words, not mine.

I was changed in under ten minutes, and ready to begin our evening, but Bella needed more time. I crawled up in the middle of the bed, and flipped on the television for some local news.

Thirty minutes later, Bella had left the bathroom, heading for the closet. Her hair was pinned loosely to the top of her head, with tendrils falling around in different places, showing off her long, slender throat. She was absolutely stunning. A true goddess.

Bella emerged from the closet wearing a form-fitting, mid-thigh, black dress, that draped over her right shoulder, elegantly clinging to her like it was a second skin. One shoulder was bare, while the other side had a mid-cuffed, silk, hanging from her shoulder. There was no back to her dress, as she spun around to show me the rest, her eyes sparkling, her dimples on the small of her back on display right before my very eyes. Her skin glimmered under the bedroom lights. All of her luscious curves were on display, making me one happy husband.

Her black, strappy, fuck-me-heels had my cock stirring once again. They displayed her lean, long legs perfectly. How I longed to just throw her on the bed, rip every piece of goddamn material off her flawless body with my teeth. She turned me into a fucking savage; a moronic caveman. It would be hard as fuck tonight, trying to be a absolute gentleman.

Jumping out of the bed, I sauntered over to her, picked her hand up, and placed a delicate kiss on top of it. She smiled beautifully in thanks.

“You look absolutely ravishing, Bella,” I smiled in return, still in my stunned state.

The look in her eyes told me, that I was indeed acting like a bumbling fool. They were filled with a cross between mischief and humor.

I escorted her back downstairs where my parents awaited us. As we entered the room, my mother squealed and ran towards us.

“Oh heavens, you look spectacular, Bella,” she gushed and fawned all over Bella, her eyes never leaving Bella’s face.

“Thank you, mom,” Bella blushed, and looked towards the ground.

At the same time, my mother and I both reached for Bella’s chin. Huh! Go figure, we both had an issue of her thinking so little of herself.

“I told you, you will never, ever, look down for anyone, little one,” mom cooed, forcing Bella to look back up.

“I’m sorry, mom, old habits die hard,” Bella sighed, hugging my mom for all she was worth.

“Now, shall we prepare for you guests?” Mom asked, smiling brightly at the two of us.

“Of course,” Bella replied back, with an equally blinding smile.

We spent the next twenty minutes preparing everything for our guests arrival. We were all hoping that tonight would go over well, and more than likely, they would do just that. Bella didn’t have a care in the world at the moment, and I knew she needed nights like this. Family and friends gathered together.

Ten minutes after we finished, the doorbell made it’s appearance, playing a beautiful rendition of ‘Fur Elise.’ Bella looked back at me with a raised eyebrow, only having me shrug back in response. I hated those fucking ‘ding dong’ doorbells, so I wanted something that I could enjoy. My parents watched our exchange, and just laughed. I couldn’t wait to see her face, after we have children, when the song was replaced with ‘Brahm’s Lullaby,’ I could practically see her eyes bug out of her head, and then her double over in laughter.

Bella and I made our way to the door, hand in hand, and was greeted by Rosalie. She was a beautiful woman, don’t get me wrong, but no one held a candle to my wife. Where Rosalie had a slim body, there were no curves, and she plastered too much make-up to her face, while Bella was filled out with luscious curves, all in the right place, and she hardly wore any make-up. She was a classic beauty.

“Welcome, Rosalie, so glad you joined us the evening,” I said, kissing her hand, and then hugging Bella closer to my body.

“Thanks for inviting me, guys, I’m really looking forward to getting to spend the evening with you all, and to learn more about Bella’s husband,” Rose smiled and winked, stepping further into the house to hug Bella, then my mom.

“It’s great to see you again, Rose,” Bella smiled, hugging her from the side, because I wouldn’t release her.

“You too, Bella,” Rose smiled, stepping on in, and hugging mom in her path.

“Rose, I’d like introduce you to my father, Carlisle,” I said, motioning my hand in his direction.

“So lovely to meet you, Rosalie,” Dad greeted her with a warm smile.

Once welcomes were made, the doorbell sounded again, alerting us to Kate and her husband, Garrett’s arrival. I released my hold on Bella, and made my way over to open the door.

“So glad you could both join us this evening,” I said, as I opened the door to Kate and Garrett.

“It’s a pleasure to be here,” Kate responded, as the two of them entered the house.

“You have a lovely home,” Kate continued with a smile.

“Bella makes it this beautiful,” I replied, grinning over at my gorgeous wife.

“So nice to see you again, Kate,” Bella said, as she walked over to greet her next company.

“You too, Bella. Edward this is my husband, Garrett. Garrett this is Bella’s husband, Edward,” Kate smiled lovingly at her husband.

“Pleasure to meet you, Edward. Nice to see you again, Bella, it’s been to long,” Garrett replied with a friendly smile.

“It sure has, Garrett, we’ll all have to make sure that we don’t go that long again,” Bella smiled warmly, with a nod.

“Let’s head into the dining room and eat the wonderful meal Bella has made us,” mom said, coming over to escort Kate and Garrett over to meet dad, before dragging us all towards the food.

As we sat down to eat, a blessing was said by my mom, and everyone dug in. Mom was right, the dinner was wonderful, and very tasty. Banter was exchanged between our group, sharing stories of childhood, even if Bella winced at times, college days, and life in general. Wine was sipped, and smiles were exchanged.

Bella and I shared glances throughout the dinner, smiles playing on our lips, as we remembered the escapades from earlier, both knowingly aroused once again, squirming in our seats. Others would pipe in every now and again and ask Bella if she was alright, not once noticing I was in the same position.

As dinner progressed, the time was closing in on our announcement. Bella stood gracefully from her chair, clinking her wine glass with her fork.

“Edward and I have gathered you all here this evening, to celebrate our current wedding, along with some news that some of you will find exciting,” Bella started, smiling at each and everyone of our guests.

“As Rose and the rest of my family knows, I am stepping down from my current position of CFO in the business aspect of our company. With that being said, Kate, Esme has agreed to buy out my shares in the company, and from my recommendation, and experience, she has decided to let you run the offices, while she remains a silent partner,” Bella continued, looking directly at Kate’s surprised face.

“Are you for real, Bella?” Kate asked, still in her state of shock, while Garrett held on to her arm.

“Yes, I’m positive. I’ll be staying in the wings from now on, letting the company go on without me. I will be in the shadows, for both yours and Esme’s sake, to be your mentor,” Bella smiled, allowing everyone time to comprehend what she was saying.

“Esme knows so much about the company and it’s aspects, that she’s the perfect one to buy me out, Kate. She trusts my judgment on you as well, don’t let either of us down,” Bella still continued to smile.

“This is amazing,” Kate contently sighed, turning to look at Garrett.

“Would you all excuse us, let us discuss this,” Kate asked pleadingly, it was nice to see she wanted to involve her husband in the decision. Made me realize that Bella and I were just like any other married couple, even if people thought we had rushed into this marriage.

“Yes, please, the parlor is just down the hall to the left, if you’d like to talk in there, and take your time, this is a big step,” I said, pointing them in the right direction.

While Kate and Garrett talked in the parlor, Bella took Rose off into the living room to explain about her past. She needed Rose to understand what life was like for her growing up, and why she couldn’t bring herself to bitch slap Alice earlier today.

Thirty minutes later, my parents and I were enjoying catching up on how their trip had gone. It had always been my mother’s idea to travel Europe, so she was enthusiastically talking about the unpopulated areas that they had visited, when Bella and Rose came back to join us, both with swollen, red-rimmed eyes and sniffling.

Each day that we are together, her smiles become lighter, like she’s releasing one of the tightropes that were holding the big gorilla down on her chest. I couldn’t have been more proud of anyone, if I had tried. She truly was an amazingly, strong woman.

Not even five minutes later, Kate and Garrett returned, holding hands and smiling. They stopped in front of us, as we all knew she had accepted, but was just giving her the opportunity to tell us herself.

“I’d just like to thank you, Esme, Bella, for considering me and giving me this opportunity. I’d like to officially accept and hear what’s in store for me,” Kate said, clearing her throat and blushing.

“You’ll be taking a seat on the board, along with myself, Rose, and Esme,” Bella beamed, she mentioned to us earlier, that she would be remaining on the board either way this turned out.

“That means, two seats are to be added,” Bella continued. “You’ll also be in charge of the things I do, around the place, and you’re perfect for that, because you know exactly what is happening around there already, since you‘re my secretary.”

“Your pay will increase dramatically, which I’m positive is a plus,” Bella smiled, as Kate and Garrett nodded. “We’re talking six figures a year, can you handle that?”

“Uhmmm, are you kidding?” Kate looked at Bella, as if, she had grown three heads.

“This is nothing to joke about, Kate,” Bella laughed, but still, persistently, talked.

The talk continued for thirty more minutes, before it was finished, and Kate had agreed to take the position. She was honestly thrilled, stating time and time again that she wouldn’t let either, Esme or Bella, down. I got the feeling that Kate would do well, with the guidance of Bella, and continual motherly love from mom. For these four women, the future would hold nothing but a strong bonded friendship and success.

Before everyone left for the evening, I wanted to point out something for myself. I wanted them all to look after Alice, even though she was a bitch today, Bella would not have befriended her in the past, had she not been a wonderful person. I knew Bella, well enough, that, if in the future, Alice’s problem was to come to their knowledge she would want to at least, try to offer some support to her.

“I’d like to take a few minutes and tell you about something I noticed with Alice earlier today,” I sighed, knowing that Bella and Rosalie would probably be hurt by this information, but would be strong enough to deal with it.

“You have our attention,” Rose stared at me, one eyebrow raised in question, while Bella’s eyes were filled with worry.

“I noticed several things about Alice, that led me to believe that she is using,” I cast my eyes around the table, hoping they’d understand what using meant.

“As in drugs?” Mom piped in, worry evident in her eyes.

“Yes, drugs, mom,” I sighed again.

“Alright, so how do we find out?” Rose questioned.

“For now, all we can do is observe,” I began. “Just pay closer attention to things while she’s around. Examine her habits, which would be best if Rose or Bella did that, since they’ve been friends with her for a long time. Kate, monitor the money outflow in the reports at work. After you start doing that, we can only hope she’ll come to one of you with her problems before something bad happens.”

 “Alright, we’ll be on the look out for things,” All the women answered in unison.

“Okay, Esme and I, will work on getting the papers drawn up with our lawyers tomorrow, Kate, and get this process started. We both are delighted that you’ve accepted to join our team,” Bella smiled beautifully at Kate, like a proud mother would when her child ran through the door, with an A on a test.

Maria had arrived earlier in the evening, as per my request, to come clean up the mess that we had made with the dinner tonight. We all headed into the living room for a nightcap, and to get out of her way, so she could finish the task before her.

Rose pulled me aside, telling me how thankful she was for me coming into all their lives, especially Bella’s. Saying that Bella needed a strong man, that doubled her personality, and made her see exactly who she truly was. I thanked her profusely for the kind words, and promised that I would do nothing to hurt her, and always bring happiness into her life. She then began to get teary-eyed over Bella’s past, and I told her that it was all in the past, and I would be doing my absolute best to find her mom, Angela, and do something with Charlie.

By ten that night, everyone was happy, had congratulated each other, and were finally leaving. We saw our guest off, and then ventured toward our bedroom to get ready for bed. We were both exhausted from the day we had had, and just wanted to hold one another in peace and quiet.

After stripping down, brushing our teeth, and Bella washed the make-up from her face, we snuggled into the warm blankets, and held each tightly. We relished in our love for one another, spoke in soft whispers, and kissed inches of the skin that was exposed to the other. Imagine that, the lovebirds taking in one another, in a not so sexual way. I thought, before the darkness took us over and our future looked brighter in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment